Stand-alone air purifiers that protect your people with clean air-space
The benefits of hand washing, face masks and social distancing have been highlighted many times over the last two years or so. As we strive to live with minimal restrictions we need to ensure
that the places where we meet others are as clean as possible.
It isn’t always viable to meet outside, and many buildings do not enjoy good natural ventilation. When we are close to others the risk of air-borne pathogens being transmitted, such as COVID-19, is greatly increased.
To combat the constraints of some environments— including classrooms, waiting areas and meeting rooms— air purifiers can play a vital role in eradicating unwanted viruses and bacteria, including COVID-19.
The units quietly inactivate airborne viruses and bacteria, minimising the health risk for your people.
The units act by disinfecting air that is drawn into the purifier and then circulating, and can be used while business activity continues and people are present.
Benefitting from stand-alone units
The Philips stand-alone units provide a flexible solution for indoor spaces. There is no disruption to activities as the purifiers are quiet, and can easily be wheeled from room to room as needed.
Phillips UV-C Air Purifier – the specifics
- Achieves 90% air disinfection in 80m3 in one hour
- No fixed installation or mounting required
- Portable within the room
- Circular coverage of 28m2
- Reliable and strong UV-C irradiance inner chamber
- User-friendly interface with clear display and range of flexible options.
- Aesthetic design
- Mechanical safety and germicidal effectiveness validated by independent scientific reports:
- Germicidal effectiveness validated by test reports (1)
- Easy maintenance with display notification for spare parts.
(1) Henan Zhongke Lianchuang Test Service Co., Ltd Test conclusion: Philips UV-C Disinfection air unit UVCA200 was operated for 60 min and 120 min respectively in the 80 m³ test chamber, and the killing rate of natural bacteria in the air was ≥90% in each test, which met the requirement of WS/T648-2019 (General hygienic requirement for air-disinfecting machines)