How does solar work?
Solar power is a conversion of renewable energy which turns sunlight into energy. The sunshine’s onto the panels which creates direct energy to your home, business, school or anywhere.
Why choose solar?
Limitless sustainable energy made affordable! A completely renewable source of energy that required little maintenance and delivers on your return on investment for years to come.
Why renewable energy is important?
The world continues to rely on energy made from earth’s resources such as coal and natural gas etc.
These fossil fuels won’t last forever, we have to act now to save the planet for future generations to come.
How can we help & provide Solar as a Service?
- We use MCS (Microgeneration Certification Scheme) credited suppliers.
- We design and calculate your solar irradiance potential and provide detailed design statement.
- We can help you contact the local DNO for G99 and G98 approval for connection to the grid.
- We provide solar panels that deliver on your return on investment.
- We measure your solar performance in real time and monitor savings.
- We maintain and warranty your system.
The first phase of the solar installation started on Tuesday 9 August 2022 at Queen Anne’s School in Caversham and will see the installation of 153 400w panels being installed that aims to provide a 20% return on investment.
The Cost Reduction Company prides itself on delivering sustainable initiatives that responds to wider economic circumstances which can impact schools and businesses alike, in phase 1 Queen Anne’s managed to achieve the below*:
· 153 x 400w panels installed
· Installed a 45.60 KWp size system
· Annual cost savings of £13,365.36
· The estimated annual system output (using standard MCS procedure) is 44,551.20 kWh
· Payback of investment within 4.7 years
· A return on investment of 20%