The simple switch to LED lighting not only dramatically reduces energy costs and improves energy efficiency by up to 10 times that of traditional lighting, but can provide the benefits of improving health, safety, and performance in classrooms with a far superior output of quality of light.
- Guaranteed Energy Reductions – By switching from traditional lighting to LED, energy reductions can be achieved between 50-90%, which is pays your monthly fee.
- Reduce Lighting Maintenance – Maintenance, servicing and parts are all included in the affordable monthly payments
But lighting is especially important in aiding cognition in children and young adults.
- Increased Productivity – LED lighting can increase productivity participation and learning when compared to fluorescent or incandescent light bulbs.
- Increased Reading Comprehension – Increased lighting levels are achieved with LED in relation to yellow vs white light resulting in an increased reading comprehension.
- Improved Light Direction – More illumination on working surfaces are achieved with LED’s ability to provide fully directional down lighting.
- Better Sleep – Full spectrum light only provided by sunlight and LED lighting triggers our 24-hour cycle (circadian rhythm) by hormonal response which is important to mental cognition.
- Better working Environment – Both children and teachers benefit from a much greater working environment with LED Lighting.
When it comes to the classroom and the overall benefits compared to traditional fluorescent lighting, switching to LED lighting is the best choice for schools who want to provide a safe, healthy and green environment for their students and teachers.